Foo Software is a small web and application development company owned by Ben Poole.
A founding member of The London Developer Co-op, Foo Software has been in existence for over four years. Before forming the company, I worked as a Development Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP for twelve years.
You can read more in my LinkedIn profile.
- Web & mobile web
- Advanced web development for desktop and smartphone clients: HTML(5), CSS3, frameworks like jQuery and jQuery Mobile where required, HTML5 local storage, off-line web apps, JSON, web services and more.
- Site and application hosting through the London Developer Co-op, using a mixture of shared instance and cloud-based servers.
- Back- & mid-office applications
- Java, web services, Amazon Web Services, IBM XPages and integration with databases such as MySQL, IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server.
- World-class documentation & support
- Documentation and support of existing applications; enhancing where required.
November 2012 - January 2013
With the Turtle Partnership, and as part of the LDC delivered a customised instance of IBM Connections (with registration component) in record time (!) for Wellesley Publications & IBM. See SocialBizUG.org for more.
The BBC have officially launched the new iPlayer Radio web site, mobile web site & forthcoming smartphone apps. Read more on the BBC site.
July 2012 - present
Back down south working in London for a global investment bank; somewhat of a change!
October 2011 - June 2012
Mobile-oriented re-development of the BBC Radio website, whilst also running a couple of other web development and Java projects.
66 Southbourne Grove
Email me at email@example.com